Have you noticed any of the common indicators of gum recession?
- Longer looking teeth
- Dark, triangular spaces between the teeth near the gum line
- Discoloration or a darker color on the teeth near the gum line
- Teeth that are sensitive to hot or cold temperatures
While it is important that you take care of gum recession if you have it, you can also take some steps to prevent receding gums in Las Vegas.
How to Reverse Receding Gums
Below are some of the ways that patients of Dr. David J. Trylovich, Dr. Ryan S. Gifford, Dr. Brian P. Mantor, and Dr. Gary D. Goaslind have been able to prevent receding gums in Las Vegas:
– Get proper treatment for any gum recession you have. We can inform you about procedures like the Pinhole Surgical Technique™ to reverse receding gums using an advanced methodology.
– Take care of your teeth and gums. Even if you have neglected your mouth in the past, it is never too late to start taking care of your oral health and hygiene! If you are unsure of proper brushing and flossing methods, we can help.
– Stop lifestyle behaviors that can lead to further gum recession. Receding gums have been linked to tobacco use as well as oral piercings of the tongue, lips, and cheeks. Halting habits detrimental to the health of your gums can reduce the risk of experiencing gum recession.
– Treat any existing periodontal disease as soon as it occurs. If you have been diagnosed with periodontal disease, it is important for you to undergo treatment. This will set the stage for better oral and overall health.
Talk with Dr. Trylovich, Dr. Gifford, Dr. Mantor, and Dr. Goaslind about how you can prevent or reverse receding gums. Contact our office in Las Vegas today to schedule your consultation.