We want to reassure you that patient safety has always been and will continue to be our number-one priority.
Our dentists and team exceed the standards for infection control and safety. We have increased our use of personal protective equipment and hand washing. We have taken steps to ensure social distancing in all parts of our office and we disinfect all patient contact areas between each visit. We have also integrated the following steps in order to keep you and our team safe from the potential transmission of COVD-19 and other aerosols:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any of the symptoms of the coronavirus or the flu or have been on contact with anyone who has displayed the symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your visit. For a complete list of the symptoms please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html.
- The number of patients in our reception area is closely monitored and wait times have been minimized to ensure “social distancing” guidelines are followed at all times. You are welcome to wait in your car until it is time to for your appointment. You will be notified via phone or text when the office is ready to receive you. If you are escorting a patient you will be asked to wait in your car until the patient is ready to leave.
- Please wear a mask or face covering while you are in the office, except while you are in the chair and receiving treatment.
- When you enter the office, and before you leave you will be directed to one of our hand sanitizing stations.