Patients of Dr. David J. Trylovich, Dr. Ryan S. Gifford, Dr. Brian P. Mantor, and Dr. Gary D. Goaslind who are interested in finding out more about the dental implant cost in Las Vegas should know that there is no one particular price associated with the procedure. That is because there are a number of factors that play into receiving this kind of permanent treatment.
A few of the more notable aspects of dental implant surgery which can affect the overall cost include:
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced
- A dental implant surgery candidate who needs one tooth replaced will likely pay less than one who needs several teeth replaced.
- Whether the patient has dental or health insurance
- Not all dental or health coverage is the same, so the out of pocket price can fluctuate accordingly.
- Whether there are other dental problems that must be addressed before dental implant surgery can proceed
- If there are pre-existing conditions that must be dealt with, such as periodontal disease or bone loss, those conditions will be handled before dental implant surgery begins. Thus, the cost for such procedures may alter the final fee.
- Additionally, there may be other considerations that impact the cost
- Such as medical conditions which affect the types of treatments the patient can safely receive.
To find out more regarding the typical dental implant cost in Las Vegas, contact Dr. Trylovich, Dr. Gifford, Dr. Mantor, and Dr. Goaslind. From your very first visit to discuss dental implants, we will assist you in understanding what you can expect to pay.
Remember that there is never any obligation when you make an appointment. However, you will leave our office much more educated about your specific oral health needs.